Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-10 Origin: Site
1. Keep the end surface of the thermally conductive silicone sheet clean, to prevent the thermally conductive silicone sheet from adhering to contamination, and the dirty thermally conductive silicone sheet's self-adhesiveness and sealing thermal conductivity will deteriorate.
2. When removing the thermally conductive silicone sheet, the large area of the thermally conductive silicone sheet should be grabbed from the center, and the smaller area of the sheet is not required to be grabbed, because the uneven force of the large thermally conductive silicone sheet will cause deformation and affect subsequent operations may even damage the silicone sheet.
3. Take the sheet in the left hand and tear off the release film on one side with the right hand. It is not possible to tear off the protective films on both sides at the same time, reduce the number and area of direct contact with the thermally conductive silicone sheet, and keep the self-adhesive and thermal conductivity of the thermal silicone pad from being damaged.
4. Tear off one side of the protective film and face the radiator. First align the thermal silicon film with the radiator. Slowly put down the heat-conducting silica gel sheet. Be careful to avoid bubbles.
5. If there are bubbles in the operation, pull up one end of the silicon film and repeat the above steps, or with the help of a tool, wipe off the bubbles gently. The force should not be too large, so as to avoid damage to the heat-conducting silicon film.
6. Tear off the other side of the protective film, put it into the radiator, and tear off the last side of the protective film with a small force to avoid scratching or pulling up the thermal conductive silica gel sheet.
7. After fastening or using the strong adhesive heat-conducting silicone pad, apply certain pressure to the radiator and store it for a period of time to ensure that the heat-conducting silicone pad is fixed properly.
●Thermal conductive silicon pad is used between aluminum substrate and heat sink
●Thermal conductive silicon pad is used between aluminum substrate and shell
Used for heat conduction between MOS tube, transformer (or capacitor / PFC inductor) and heat sink or shell
◆ Communications industry
●Used for heat dissipation between the main board IC and the heat sink or shell
●Used for heat conduction and heat dissipation between the set-top box DC-DC IC and the case
◆ Applications in the automotive electronics industry
Applications in the automotive electronics industry (such as xenon lamp ballasts, stereos, automotive series products, etc.) can be used with thermally conductive silicone sheets
◆Application of PDP / LED TV
Used for heat conduction between power amplifier IC, image decoder IC and heat sink (housing)
Used in microwave oven / air conditioner (between fan motor power IC and housing) / induction cooker (between thermistor and heat sink)